analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Monday, January 09, 2006

1 month

Well, there's about a month left before I leave the continent-a little more than a month - but I would say 1 month until 'freak out' time. In one month I'm probably going to be freaking out about having everything I need for the long trip abroad. I already am doing that a little.

But anyhow, until then I'm working at the architecture firm in Wichita. The friends are all slowly trickling away going back to school and leaving me. I plan on visiting though - kstate as often as I can and ku at some point too. Although, it sucks going to my house in manhattan and not having a room anymore, but yet awesome that I don't have to pay for the 5 or 6 months I won't be using it!

I need to get crackin' on some things I want to do before I leave - I want to get knitting down pretty well so that I can do some while I'm over in Prague, I would like to do some drawings or paintings while I'm still home, but I just need to figure out what to draw or paint- which means I should take some good photos of some stuff here pretty soon.

No comments: