analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, February 24, 2006

Some pics

Laura and I in Karlovy Vary having one of the 3 free shots of different types of Becherovka liquor.

Bryan, Carl, Annie, Luke, and Dan on our cold and snowy Prague tour

Czech kids are SO cute and this one was adorable. He was ahead of his mom a little ways and walking their dog, which was about as big as him. It seems like eveyone here has a dog and people are always walking their dogs. They're very cute too. Some of them wear coats.

Laura, me, Allison and Annie before the changing of the guards at Prague Castle. The guards aren't aloud to smile or move or anything here.


Praha:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

drink up, Mac! Oh my gosh i totally almost called you last night, not thinking that you were gone. Jimmy and his roommates had a 2 keg party and I was like, Mac should come over! haha. But it was fun, we just miss ya. Rusty's is still home, not much interesting there. Take it easy, don't do too much at once so you get sick again! I love ur pics and admire you for being around different languages and not being able to communicate. good luck! love ya, Josie

mack said...

Good to hear from you guys! Kelsey, i'm glad I can help you procrastinate! I bought one of those shot glasses as a souvenir because I thought they were really cute too. haha.