analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

well, my computer is now in the process of being fixed! Yay! I will hopefully have a glowing screen the next time I see that thing. My czech buddy went with me to this far off place in Prague to take my computer. He did all the talking in Czech to the guy and the guy said that the warranty is good over here and everything so I won't have to pay for anything! That beats mailing that thing home. So hopefully it won't take too long to get fixed. Right now I'm taking over my lovely roommate's computer _ thanks laura!!!!
This week we've just been going to classes so far. They've been interesting. One studio meeting we attended the professor spoke in czech most of the time and then would shortly say some things in English - so we were clearly not getting the whole thing. A history class we went to was in English but we were so lost through the whole thing. There was no order at all and the guy was jumping all over the place - with dates and buildings. It was pretty crazy. Tomorrow we have a lot of classes to go to and then next week we have to figure out what we're taking! I think I know the studio class I want to take and the professor wants to know tomorrow if we're in it or not. So I'm going to a couple more studio meetings and then I'll have to decide. It's pretty easy here to take a lot of classes and come back with 20 or more credits. I also attend a meeting tomorrow about all the fine arts classes we can take. These should be more exciting. There's sculpture, photography, and figure drawing among others. So who knows what I'll be taking this semester!

Tonight we're going to the P.M. bar - we went to it last week too. Every week students from each country do a presentation on their country. The Czechs are going first tonight to kind of show us how it goes and us Americans have to go next week. So we have to try to plan this in a week!

well i have to go get ready for this thing! i'll be back later!

No comments: