analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, June 22, 2006

vienna

hello. sorry I have not posted in so so long. I'm in Vienna, Austria right now. I traveled with the bros to Amsterdam, Brussels, Cologne (germany) and munich. They parted in Munich to fly home and hopefully they remembered to pick up my bag that was waiting in a locker in the amsterdam airport. We had a fun time- we watched lots and lots of soccer since the boys are obsessed, but it's been pretty fun to be in Europe right now with all that going on. Too bad we lost today!!!
Anyhow, Austria has been really fun. We saw an awesome palace yesterday with the largest area of gardens I have ever seen.

Oh yea. and President Bush was in town yesterday, which was cool even though we definitely had no idea until the man checking tickets on the train told us that our 'captain is in town'.

Well I better go. I hope everyone is doing well! I'm heading to Budapest tomorrow and then I'll be back in Prague for a few days. Then it is spain (where we might hit up the running of the bulls if the time is right) and then home! July 6. I'm getting pretty excited for the comforts of home!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Well your bag made it to the United States, however, it has not made it to wichita yet. The boys are home, no luggage. It will be here tomorrow.
Loveya, mom