analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Sunday, July 23, 2006

home!

Well, I've been home now for little while. I've been meaning to write a little. The plane ride home went pretty smooth. The first flight was on time and the second flight from atlanta to wichita was about an hour late, but not too shabby. We left extremely early from our Madrid hostel to make sure we got to the airport in plenty of time.
Since I have been home I haven't really been up to too much. I don't have a job, which is indeed nice, but I also would love to have some income. So that part isn't very fun. I don't like having to worry about money all of the time!
I have been spending some time at the pool and working out. There are a few friends in town and then some will come in for a weekend. I've been working on getting all the pictures developed and then I plan on scrapbooking a little and getting them into some order.
Friday I took a trip to K-state to see some friends. It was so nice being back there and visiting Aggieville again. Of course, it's summer, so the atmosphere wasn't quite the same, but it really wasn't too bad. I had a great time. I don't think the atmosphere will ever be quite the same as last year since so many people have graduated. Being a fifth year might be a little lonely. I'm living with four of my friends and I know a lot of people still here for a fifth year - whether undergrad or grad school, but we will still be the oldest group around here.
Well, all is going well. I am enjoying the summer and the free time - who knows when I'll be able to do nothing for a month again. Probably never. Next year I will be slaving away at a real job probably.
Hopefully, over winter break I can find somewhere to work and make some money.
Just thought I'd write a little update. I will try to keep this up, but as of right now there is nothing too interesting going on.

2 comments:

Alli said...

yeah for post Prague Blogs...i might do one again soone...definitely not as exciting as our European travels though! boo real world...but I am soo excited to get back to Manhattan for good, and I am glad I got to see little Shakira this weekend! See you for good in a few weeks!

Unknown said...

hey pimp momma,

hope everythings rump shakingly good in the land of jungle juice and douching :D

lemme know when the next party is and i'll air mail myself over for it ;)

catchya on the flipside ;)

Iain