analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, May 22, 2008

The past three weeks were not wasted! Thank goodness! I've been studying my butt off for this test I had today and I PASSED! It was a scary test - I definitely didn't know if I passed at the end of it. I didn't know how many I could miss and still pass, so each question could have held the results in it's hands! Scary! So after two hours of an increased heart rate and about 15 seconds of near heart attack, the score came on the screen and I passed.

The people around me at this testing center (taking different kinds of tests) just might have been a little worried about me as I kept making loud exhaling noises.. but whatever..

So I am officially a LEED Accredited Professional. Wahoo! I'm sustainable.

This is something I've been wanting to do for about a year and a half, so I'm pretty excited that I did it. The object of LEED is to create buildings that do not hurt the environment nearly as bad as most do, so it's definitely something that will continue to be a big deal. I would love to be a big part of it.

1 comment:

CC said...

Yay! Congrats! You're environmentally friendly!