analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, June 19, 2008

1 year!?

I've been in the working world for one whole year! This day seemed so far off awhile ago - it is a bit crazy. Time really has flown by so far. I'm still trying to get over it being June of 2008 and then I looked at the date yesterday and realized I started on June 18th last year! Wow.

So, I realized this at about 3:00 yesterday and the girl who sits next to me at work let everyone know of this accomplishment. There wasn't too much of a response from the rest of the employees - no showering of gifts or cake at least. I had a rum and coke at home at about 9:00pm in celebration..

Anyways, moving on...

_I have to move out of the apartment in 2 1/2 weeks. I currently have about 4 boxes packed. I have no idea how long it will take to pack up everything. I'm pretty sure I will assume it won't take that long and then be very, very wrong.

_I think it's time to get the golf clubs out.

_I'm finally catching up with the rest of the women in the world and going to see the Sex and the City movie tomorrow night! YAY! Drinks with the girls and then movie.

_Saturday night I'm going to see Corey Smith in concert. I've been loving his music and am pretty excited to hear him live.

_Two soccer games Saturday..that could be rough. We had our championship game for last season last weekend, so we missed the beginning of this season, so therefore we have two games this weekend. They cram these seasons in for sure.. I love playing the games once I get out there, but thinking about having to do something on Saturday kind of wears me out. After working all week, I would like the option of just laying by the pool for a few hours on Saturdays. I get to on Sunday, but that's another day I have to wait to get there!

Alright. I better end it there!

Happy Thursday! It's going to be a long afternoon I think...

1 comment:

CC said...

I can't believe your office didn't say or do anything for your 1 year. Maybe it's not a big deal to companies? haha...probably not come to think of it....my one year is August 1st so we'll see what my company does! i'm guessing nothing.