analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

ohhh boy..8 weeks until the 1/2 marathon! I need to revise the training schedule.

This is what I think I'm going for.. just the long runs on the weekends. In between will be 4/5 mile runs during the week.

JUNE 14/15 - 6 miles
JUNE 21/22 - 8 miles
JUNE 28/29 - 8 miles
JULY 5/6 - 9 miles
JULY 12/13 - 11 miles
JULY 19/20 - 8 miles
JULY 26/27 - 9 miles
AUGUST 3RD - 1/2 Marathon

So the 1/2 Marathon will be at sea level, so that's a plus, since I'm training at 5,000 ft., but it will most likely have hills and that will be tough. It will also be in a city I have never seen though, so hopefully some stuff to look at will serve as a little distraction...

Anyways...
Mia and I had a nice evening last night. Our old puggle friends invited us over for a doggy play date. They had moved and have a good size backyard now. Marvin and Mia hadn't seen each other in quite awhile, so they did a lot of playing. It was still a little hot when I got over there at 7, but cooled down and it was a beautiful evening. They grilled up Turkey hotdogs and Turkey burgers as well. YUM YUM.

Also, it should be a fun weekend ahead. Friday we're celebrating Allison's bday! Then Saturday night I'm celebrating Angie and Corey's engagement at Ocean. More yum.
My soccer team is in the championship game of our league. I wasn't really expecting us to win two games last weekend, but I checked online since I missed them and we won. So, 10:00 is the championship game. After that I'm heading to the pool.. If we win the team will probably want to celebrate, but I need to go to the pool and layout! I haven't gotten the chance to yet and it's making me a little mad.. not gonna lie.

No comments: