analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, June 03, 2008

The weekend was pretty uneventful, but VERY relaxing...well except the intense soccer game on Sunday. Those games take it out of me! 90 minutes, coed and no subs for the girls.. and the games are definitely competitive and fast-paced. I love it though, so can't complain. I am kinda glad the season is now over, though. I would like to use my Sundays to lay by the pool! Especially since I won't have a pool to lay by after July 6th.
We were in the playoffs, but lost this game after a long battle. My Saturday team is now in the playoffs - the first game is this weekend, but I will be missing it.

This weekend I will be hanging out with my visitors! Looking forward to it! We're leaving Saturday to go camping and I am so excited for camping this summer. I bought a tent and sleeping bag and was tempted to buy all kinds of fun camping stuff, but I stopped myself.

Also, since the heat has been on in the last week and I've had Mia back, I have noticed how she reacts to hot weather. She does not like the hot weather at all! Last summer she was a little, tiny puppy and we didn't spend all that much time outside in the hot air. It also didn't take much before she was worn out when she was that little. Now it usually takes a lot more to get her worn out and I have found that hot weather wears her out so fast! We can even go to the park and sit and chill because she doesn't want to run around as much. She enjoys hanging out in the shade. So this weekend we hung out at the park and I read a book as she played some with her favorite toy of all time and rolled around in the shade.

I must say this summer might be pretty nice if that's all it takes to get her worn out and in her cute, adorable sleepy puppy state. She might start adjusting to the hot weather and not get worn out so fast. Either way, with her favorite toy of all time it's not too hard to get her tired.

1 comment:

CC said...

Yay! I'm so excited for Denver mini-Vacay!!! And camping will be fab! Lol, it's funny that Mia is soo hot in 80 degree weather...she'd hate Texas! It's already 99! I can't wait for some cool Denver summer time. :)