analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, August 08, 2008

The next weekend excursion...

Excursion.. I remember the first time I used that word. I wrote a fun little letter to my friend and used a thesaurus to use bigger words than I normally would to write the letter. Fun stuff. That's the only word I remember using.

That also makes me think of the show Dawson's Creek... if anyone used to be a fan, I know I was. They used ridiculously big words when they talked to each other.. in high school.

ANYWAYS..
I'm taking off for Kansas City this afternoon. One of my roommates in college is getting married!!! I'm pretty sure this is going to be a fun time. I'm excited to hang out in KC, too! I think it's weird how I know so little about Kansas City. I grew up in Wichita and went to school at K-State, but I rarely spent time in KC. I know the plaza area a little, but that's about it. I get to see some people I haven't seen in awhile..so yay!

I'm sad to be leaving my pup again though :(
That's the hard thing about going out of town so much.. I feel bad and I have to figure out who is going to be watching her.

We booked our flight to Minnesota to go to a friend's lake house over labor day weekend. It's going to be so fun! I am going out of town way too much.. it is RE-DIC. Oh well. I'll be broke and stay in town for a long time after this next month and a half.

Next Thursday I get to attend the Broncos Cheerleaders Calendar Release Party.. wahoo! In support of my Broncos Cheerleader friend. We like to brag for her..haha..since she doesn't. Anyways, free beer... maybe some football players? I don't know.. we shall see..

1 comment:

Matt said...

I want to go to the cheerleader release party!!!!!!!!!!!