analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

TV season

Can we get some shows about poor people? Why are all the shows about rich people... it's fun for a little bit, but come on..

The Hills, Gossip Girl, 90210, this new show "Privileged", which I really don't know what it's about, but the name hints A LITTLE. I believe that in Lipstick Jungle they are loaded although I've never watched that either.

I think a show would be interesting about poor twentysomethings - some 'working girl' shows - ACTUAL working girl shows.. where they actually have limited funds.. I think a show could go places with that! I mean then some of them could go from poor to rich... when they live out my dream and marry a rich man.. I mean that's a 3 year span for the show right there.. then it can develop into a show about rich people if it must.

Anyway.. just my thoughts on that...

1 comment:

Alli said...

I believe this is a fabulous idea. let;s pitch it to FOX, CBS, ABC, MTV, and NBC. It can be about us and how we have a grand time on a budget!