analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, October 16, 2008

what a week!

So I've been busy at work getting drawings ready for a deadline that went out today. Busy, but not so busy that I had to work any over time (because this lady doesn't get paid over time)! Sweet, huh?

We've been planning our tailgating festivities for this weekend all week long.. I have friends coming in town and we're getting together with the Denver K-State crew and getting our tailgate on at the CU stadium.

I had some pumpkin carving going on last night..haha... seriously, I love pumpkin carving I think.

Tonight I need to get ready for the visitors, do some grocery shopping and some baking possibly... and I DEFINITELY need to go on a run.. I can barely even sit here because I just want to break out the running gear that's sitting in a bag next to me and go on a run.

So, once upon a time I had a story about getting an oil change and the mechanic going home with my keys in his pocket.. yeah.. that was fun. So, yesterday, I had a similar incident..

You see, I won these tickets to the K-State/CU game at one of our K-State watch parties. They are tickets to the Coors Suite, so that's pretty exciting stuff. So, the Coors guy in charge of these tickets dropped them off at the bar we have our watch parties and left them with a manager on Tuesday. Yesterday I headed over at lunch to pick them up... and what do you know.. the manager had stuck the tickets in his pocket and left with them! This is my second time for pocket mishaps! Who would've known..

I talked with that manager, I told him I'd come back today at lunch and he said he'd give me and a friend a free lunch! sweet! You know me and free stuff... I love it.

No comments: