analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, November 21, 2008

coming up...

So so so excited to go home for Thanksgiving! I need a break so bad! My friends and I have been talking about Thanksgiving since the beginning of November and the actual day is at the very end of November, so there's been a lot of waiting going on here.
I took Wednesday off, so we're leaving Tuesday night and driving back to Kansas. A full car - 4 people and the dog. It has been so long since all the high school friends have been back together, so I am very excited to see them and catch up with them! There will also be college friends in town and we're making a trip for the actual Thanksgiving day to Oklahoma City to see my mom's side of the family. It will be a full visit, but it will be so nice.

This weekend should be fun. My friends are so fun! We always have stuff to do and I love it. I took a little hiatus from going out downtown, but tonight it is looking like a visit to LoDo is in the works.

Snowboarding/ski season is upon us and I can't wait to get out there. There could be a possible trip up to the mountains on Sunday. We shall see. There isn't a whole lot of snow.. and when you're a new snowboarder I'd say more snow is good! Among other reasons, padding my falls would be one reason.

This weekend needs to include...

working out
possibly Christmas shopping...which inevitable leads to shopping for me.. :/
game night!
chili
football
hopefully taking it easy on the beverages

1 comment:

Alli said...

I tagged you, refer to my latest blog!