analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, December 04, 2008

snow

Chili. Wine. Fire in the fireplace. Grey's Anatomy.

Good Thursday night!

The snow was falling all day long at work. On the way home I had to stop by a little mechanic shop near our house to get a non-moving windshield wiper moving. Turns out a bolt just needed to be tightened. Apparently this is common. I got home and took the dog to the school grounds around the corner to play in the snow. We've been playing every day after work with her alltimefavoritetoy, even since it's been dark, but it's nice in the snow - it's much easier to see in the dark when the ground is all white!

When the dog and I got back, all I wanted for dinner was chili. I couldn't think of anything else that sounded good, so off to the store.

And now I have delicious chili for leftovers.

Alright.. enough about chili.


some tidbits..

-Another good friend of mine is engaged! So I will be a bridesmaid twice this summer - it will be very, very fun!

-Christmas shopping will take place on Saturday

-Next weekend we will be having a little getaway to Breckenridge.

-Way too many people are getting laid off all over. It's awful. I'm freaking out about it. The architecture industry is rough right now.


-

No comments: