analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

to do

I was listening to the news while doing some things around the house last night and I heard them talking about all the things Obama has coming up really soon. All of the important meetings he has to attend to figure out EVERYTHING.. he has quite the schedule coming up.

It made me wonder if Obama is a list-maker. I like to make lists of things I want to get done today or this week or sometime soon. I usually scribble it down on the nearest piece of paper and stick it somewhere I will see it often enough.

Can you imagine Obama's list?

-fix the economy
-create millions of jobs
-figure out what to do in the middle east
-get a dog for the girls

And I thought my lists were pretty important

-workout
-buy more toothpaste
-get some more cereal
-make a dentist appt.

3 comments:

:) said...

Hey! I loved this post; so true!! I do NOT envy President Obama's job....makes my "to-do" lists seem pretty dinky. :)

mdh said...

yay! allison told me you had a blog. now i can definitely keep up with you girls. :)

i loved this post by the way... on obama's list: get dog for the girls. :)

Alli said...

haha you make a good point about us woried about our lists...i just made a list the other day and was like...man do i have a lot to do...I gues i shouldn't complain!