analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

it's coming down!

Well, we're having a snow storm. It was coming down all day today and it's supposed to all day tomorrow. Of course, the first thing anyone thinks of when this happens - SNOW DAY!!??

Schools got snow days, but I think most of the working peeps got to leave a little early. We will just have to see about tomorrow! I think we all turn into little kids again with the idea of a snow day and WHAT WE COULD DO with a day off. Go sledding, clearly.. and probably do some drinking. I could use a snow day to do a little cleaning. Since my weekends have become less weekend-y with this weekend job, I don't have as much time to do the little things that need to get done.

I've started trying to figure out what to do when these days come around that I need to scrape my car in order to drive to work. See, I live close to work.. it takes me 10 minutes to walk. I just don't know if I want to spend atleast 5 minutes to scrape my car when it just takes 10 minutes to walk? Tough decisions.

Last weekend we took our annual trip back to K-State for a football game. It was great. I actually saw more people than I would have guessed, which left me feeling not as old as I expected.

And this week for the first time in quite awhile, I have NO plans during the week. That is until the crazyness of halloween weekend starts. So I'm enjoying my quiet nights. I also decided I would head back to the gym this week after taking the summer to do my running outside. Now it's time to head indoors again. Of course, I decide this when we have a big snow storm. I made it to the gym last night. Tonight? Not gonna happen.

I will hopefully have some good pics for ya for halloween. I think the costume will work out all right.. I should really start getting it all figured out now.

Okay, time for some hot chocolate and tv... and trying to chill the dog out. She doesn't get this whole snowing = chilling inside thing.

No comments: