analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

DONE!!!!!!!

So I finished my studio project and got a nice 13 hour sleep in last night .. it could've gone longer if it wasn't for class. After a whole week of practically no sleep it was definitely nice, but I did wake up feeling tired/drunk/hungover. I don't really know - out of the elements I guess. It's amazing how much better you get at having no sleep as time goes on. We were reminiscing about a second year project when our whole studio was absolutely ridiculously delirious because we'd gone a few days without much sleep and now I'm pretty sure we've definitely surpassed that and haven't been that ridiculous since.

So anyways, I get a nice break this week. We don't really have studio on Wednesday because Ray is doing critiques for another class and then i'm going to be in BOSTON on Friday so i'm missing class! SO EXCITED! I do have a test on Thursday though, but after doing nothing tonight it shouldn't be too difficult to study for.
All during the project this weekend I just kept thinking "a week from now I"ll be in boston"...!!!

Well, I'm going to go grab a chai from the union before my rendering class. later!

No comments: