analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Dobry Den















"Dobry Den" - Good Day in Czech!
So I'm starting to get excited for Prague. It feels like it's actually going to happen now. Laura and I went to go talk to the study abroad guy who pretty much didn't tell us a whole lot, but talked a lot. And I'm taking a Czech class every Thursday so every week I get together with 8 of the other peeps i'm going with and we learn some Czech words and just learn about the city and country. We also went to a little presentation some of the students who went last semester made. It's always fun to hear about it from people who have gone - and they all want to talk about it. So many people have been like 'come talk to me about it' or i'll have friends who know someone and they'll say 'my friend would love to talk to you about it'. haha. but everyone loves it who goes, so that's good news.

I'm excited that the school work is not going to be nearly as hard as it is here. They are very laid back there and don't care so much if you come to class all the time. I want to have good projects and I'm not too worried about not spending time on the project, but it's nice to know i won't need to spend so much time. And apparently it's real easy to travel throughout the school year too. YAY! I'm not going to Europe to do studio all the time! Anyways, I have a shit ton to do, so I must move on.

No comments: