analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

My 5 Top Fives...I've been tagged by Allison

On my desk:

1. Pictures framed of my whole family that my mom put together for me
2. Cola Light (Europe's Diet Coke - different, but tasty)
3. Antique miniature bowl (bought at Greece flea market) holding my jewelry
4. Watercolor pallet - actually used pretty often in Prague
5. Kingston USB Data Traveler - how did we do it without these things?

In my closet:

1. Vagabond boots (to get my european look on)
2. All my jeans that have been through so much here
3. kstate hoodie sweatshirt
4. black fleece pants - so comfortable
5. empty boxes of past packages

On the wall:

1. My attempts at watercoloring
2. Pictures of friends back home
3. My handmade calendar drawn on graph paper- the only calendar I've used the whole time here
4. My schedule of classes that have all been completed except for one
5. Random drawings from studio hanging haphazardly

In my purse:

1. My Canon Powershot A80
2. Chapstick
3. Wallet w/ metro pass (too important to leave out)
4. Prague guide - just in case
5. gum

I miss at home:

1. The family of course
2. TV - not gonna lie
3. Baking - chocolate chip cookies especially
4. the sun and warm weather!
5. all the friends (and aggieville)

*I left out the 'why I love Prague list' for a reason.. you'll be seeing a list later

I tag Mandy Sullivan and Iain... I don't know if Iain knows this blog exists, so I'll have to tell him

1 comment:

Unknown said...

zoiks

hey u can only tag me if you can spell my name ;P