analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

not much

Hello. Well, there's not a whole lot to write about right now. I've been slaving away in my room working on my final project for my studio class. It is all I have left, so that's good. It's due on June 12 - Monday. I'm trying very, very hard to get it done by Friday, so I can have the weekend to pack up stuff and get some things done. So there probably won't be much sleep tonight or tomorrow night. I will be leaving on the 13th to meet my brothers in Amsterdam and then I will be traveling to Amsterdamn, Belgium, Germany, Vienna, and Budapest until the 25th. I will be back in Prague until the 29th and then I will fly to Spain and be around there until I leave from Madrid to go home. It sounds so close when I write it out like that. There's not much time left in Prague, so hopefully I will get this project out of the way and enjoy this weekend.

People are starting to leave Prague to go home, now, so we're starting to have to say some goodbyes. One of the guys from kstate is leaving later tonight, so we're going to have a last Prague dinner with him at our favorite Czech restaurant across the street - cheap and very good. He's the first from kstate to leave and the rest of us leave within a month!

Anyways, besides working on studio, last Saturday we organized a little Pub Crawl to take place here in Prague. Our campus and dorm sits at the end of the Green Line on the Metro, so we went to the way other side of the Green Line and started a pub crawl. At every stop on the line we got off the metro and found the nearest pub. There are 13 stops total and it took quite awhile to get through all the stops. I, of course (and the rest of the ladies), couldn't complete the whole pub crawl. I stayed and hung around til the end, but I definitely couldn't take 13 drinks - especially since the beers are 1/2 liters.
We had to stop at 2 gas stations at two stops because there wasn't a pub nearby. It was a pretty humorous afternoon/evening/night out.

Here's the metro map... we did the green line

The group..at the second stop..

No comments: