analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bikes everywhere! I love it!

Yesterday, I turned onto the street leaving work and whoa! Cyclists everywhere! Everyone is biking to work these days. It's fab. It makes me want to bike to work, but I just need to get a bike. I believe next week is bike-to-work week and that would be a good time for me to start. It all kind of scares me, though, with cars that zip by you and the fact that I haven't ridden a bike in quite awhile.
The locations of my work and my home are ideal for biking it seems. I live only about 3 miles from work and for a mile or so there is a designated bike lane, and I need to figure it out, but I think I can jump on another bike path at some point. I need to print out the crazy bike path map of Denver and figure it out. Some kind of "Biking Around Denver for Dummy's" guide would be helpful too.

1 comment:

CC said...

I'm SOO jealous. I want to bike to work. Somehow I'm thinking that jumping on the highway on my bike might not work out so well.......
But get a bike lady! Take advantage!!