analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Monday, June 16, 2008

Well..I had a fun weekend! I was outside in the sun a lot, which is always the goal on these summer weekends.
We went out for Allison's birthday on Friday night - dinner and out. We had a fab night - much needed - we all hadn't been out out together in awhile! I then had a soccer game at 10:00 in the morning on Saturday and didn't feel real great when I left for the game, but the running around and the fresh air must have been good for me because I felt better after about 15 minutes. The field we were playing on out at Dick's Sporting Good's Park had an awesome view of the mountains! It's farther East than the fields we usually play on and must be higher up because I could see ALL the mountains as I played the game... pretty awesome. It was a really clear day, too. Gorgeous.

After the game Mia and I went to Wash Park to meet up with some people (and dogs) for volleyball and BBQ. So fun.. love days in the park. Then had an engagement party dinner that evening. I was pretty tired after the dinner and just went home and to bed..

Sunday was a pretty lazy day.. laid out at the pool, took Mia to the park near-by, ran into a couple of the usual dogs and their owners. Met a lady who thought Mia was SO CUTE! Then found out she was a puggle and told me all about her neice wanting to get a puggle so bad. So that was pretty funny. She was really excited about seeing a puggle. haha.

After all that and a little nap, I mustered up the energy to go on a run. I didn't go that morning and it was pretty hot during the day, so I put it off until about 7:30. I was worried for myself, putting it off like that, but I was going to be SO MAD at myself if I didn't reach my 6 mile goal today.

So I did.. did the 6 miles I had mapped out earlier. YAY!


No comments: