analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Sunday, June 29, 2008

weekend review

Well.. 8 miles and two hours in the sun by the pool later.. I'm pretty exhausted and have a headache.

The 8 miles were rough and I had to walk a little bit, but I ran over 8 miles so I think I was pretty close to running the whole 8 miles. I had a soccer game yesterday and I think that just made my legs a bit tired for the run today. I need to make sure the day before we run in San Francisco, we don't walk around too much and make our legs tired!

Speaking of my soccer game, though, I had a pretty amazing goal! I got high fives from my team as well as the other team. haha.. so that was nice. A girl crossed the ball in right at me - like this line drive. It was coming in 90 degrees from the goal and I took a swing at it and nailed it right in the upper, left of the goal. Pretty sweet :)

Anyways, other than that I had a pretty lonesome weekend. A lot of people were out of town/busy. I don't mind low key weekends, but it's kind of bummer when I realize my lack of many friends in Denver. If my brother's out of town and then some of my other friends are gone, it seems I don't end up hanging out with anyone!

Oh well.. hopefully the circle expands with time!

here's the run

No comments: