analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, July 02, 2008

pack attack

Well.. the time has come to cram in all the packing! As the extended weekend draws nearer, I am realizing that I really need to get most of this stuff packed TONIGHT. I took one load of boxes over to my brother's (where I'm moving) on Monday. I packed a good amount of clothes and shoes last night. So I'll pack some more tonight and take another load over.. oh fun.

Saturday, we're getting the UHaul and moving all the big stuff over.. I got some boys to come over and do the heavy lifting and I will be providing drinks and lunch.

Besides moving, I plan on having a good time this weekend too! It looks like we'll be going out a little on Thursday and then Friday, the 4th, will be an all day event at Wash Park with drinking, friends and games! I love Wash Park! I can take Mia and get her all tuckered out too.

Also.. changes in the office! We've been bought out/merged with a much larger firm.. so it has been a little bit crazy around here. I had to go through all the paper work you go through when you get a new job and learned about all of the benefits. I now have a 401k. So far, it all seems like it will be a great change.

So, busy weekend ahead of me..
Next week will be a highly unorganized week as I don't think I'll get through all the unpacking this week.

See ya next week.. hopefully through all of the moving debris.

1 comment:

CC said...

I'm so jealous of your 401k!