analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Things are sloooooowly coming together around the house. It is pretty hard to fit in a workout, dog play time and unpacking and organizing all after work. The idea that has crossed my mind is to get the workout in BEFORE work. I might actually force myself up early one of the days this week. It would be a good habit to get into..

I definitely need to get running - I didn't do any running this last weekend, so I need to push myself this week. I'm not sure when I'm going to get the long run in this weekend either! I have a soccer game on Saturday and then we're going on a long hike on Sunday. I guess I'll just squeeze it in before one of those.

I am super excited for the hike, though. I love getting out to the mountains. I've been seeing some pictures from other peoples' hikes and I've been aching to get out there.

A quick tidbit - Mia has been sweetly waiting for me to wake up the last few mornings. Adorable. She's the sweetest in the mornings - she's all about cuddling.

1 comment:

Alli said...

haha. I attempted to get up before work this morning for a run...didn't work, hopefully one of these days as well!