analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

All I want to do is go on a run.. and was so ready to hit the park after work yesterday.. but no. A surprise deadline. Why they feel the need to surprise me with deadlines is beyond me.. seriously. And no matter how many times I tell them "I have to completely redo this when you guys make changes" it still doesn't process. So at 2 pm I am told to 'print off' these renderings, but 'it needs the changes'.. So that went from 'print off' to 'completely rerender' in 5 words... at 2 pm for a meeting they are leaving for the next day at 7 am! What the F!?

So, not only was it a Monday, but I had to work 11-12 hours. MIS_ER_ABLE
And it wouldn't be quite so mis_er_able if when I went into work yesterday I knew that I'd be working that evening, but it has to be a surprise.. almost every time..

So I am busting out of here at 5:00 and going to the park and running..

No comments: