analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

little red corvette

So my friend won a corvette. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?!?!?!? He had a bottle of Mountain Dew and entered the little code from the cap on the Mountain Dew website and he won a corvette! They've sent him the affidavit.. however you spell that. I'M SO JEALOUS. Who does that!? Who wins a corvette from a bottle cap..makes you never want to throw one of those bottles away again without entering that code in..

I will post a bit later about the weekend and the RACE. I survived and made it through. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It was kinda fun!
More later! :)

2 comments:

CC said...

Oh. My. Gosh. No freaking way!!!!

Just thinking about all of those caps I've thrown away because I can't be bothered to enter the code is making me a little sick!

Can't wait to hear all about the San Fran trip

Questionable Decisions said...

That never happens!! I have NEVER heard of anyone winning something like that!! I will never throw away my bottle caps!! :)