analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

list..

I just ate a very large, filling cookie.. UGH.. I'm full! I can't turn down sweets..

To Do Sometime Before I Leave:
_Add more songs to RUNNING playlist on ipod -check
_Write down where to pick up 1/2 marathon info -check
_Print off hotel and marathon important info/confirmation numbers -check
_Write down few ideas of places that are must-sees while in San Fran
_Pack Jackets and Jeans... the highs are about 60 degrees!
_Charge camera batteries
_Pack all chargers - phone, ipod, camera
_Do a load of laundry - check
_Figure out what I will wear for the run!

Thursday
_Pick up dress from alterations place - might be pricey..eek! -check
_Finish a lot of stuff at work..ugh

Friday
_Meet at Allison's at 5:15 am - woohoo!

OH YEAH! Exciting news!! H&M is around the corner from our hotel !!!!! Good and Bad at the same time...

1 comment:

CC said...

HAVE FUN! GOOD LUCK! USE YOUR IPOD ANYWAY!