analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, September 12, 2008

It's such a strange feeling.. it happens once a year.. and you realize it's September 11th. I don't count down to the day in any way, it just happens all of a sudden when I look at the date and realize.. 'wow, today's the day'. I don't know what to do with myself on September 11th. I read articles and watch the news. I tear up and remember how on that day so many people died and so many brave people died saving other people. I guess the most important thing to do is remember.

I stopped by www.pinkisthenewblog.com and they listed every single person that was killed that day. Wow.. you forget how many people. I scrolled and scrolled and was reminded how many people there were.

I was far away in Kansas sitting in my high school. I can only imagine if I had been in New York City.. there would be much stronger memories of the day.

Anyway, it's the day after, but I'm still thinking about it and it's important to take a moment to remember.

No comments: