analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, September 16, 2008

flickr photo

I had an exciting little email in my inbox today...

"Hi Mackenzie, I am writing to let you know that one of your photos has been short-listed for inclusion in the fifth edition of our Schmap Prague Guide, to be published mid-October 2008...."

So, it's only shortlisted, but that's kind of fun that they were browsing around my pictures. The picture really isn't anything fabulous. I definitely would not have guessed it was this one, but if it ends up getting published then my name will be under it. The exciting start to my career in photography ( just kidding!).

It does remind me I need to start adding to my flickr account again! And start taking more
photos...

1 comment:

Cam said...

Cool. You little photog you. Possibly a new career in your future?!