analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

So, I really need to get my life in order here! Lately, I feel like it's been a mess. Ever since I ran the 1/2 marathon, the working out hasn't been as much of a priority as it needs to be. The eating hasn't been all that healthy either. I know I was out of town a lot and that probably has a bit to do with it. It hasn't helped me feel like I have my money situation under control either. The fun things keep rolling in, too.. fun things that require paying ahead, so I feel like I'm writing checks left and right.. and I would like it to stop! I would like a month of nothing special going on. I'm sure when that month hits I will be complaining of boredom, but at least I could save some money!

So there's the rant for the moment.. and this week I have started kicking it in gear with making the changes. I went grocery shopping Sunday and did my very best to get healthy things to eat. I love, love one of the grocery stores near me. The produce is super cheap, as well as organic, so it's great. I stopped there first, then went to the usual grocery store to pick up the other essentials.

I've also marked down the workout plan for the week.

I'm excited for fall, yet fall means the days are getting shorter. I absolutely hate my after-work-outside-fun being rushed.. and then when winter hits, it's dark before I even leave work. MISERABLE. Miserable for me and the dog...

October is going to be another busy one, but not in the same way and I'm very much looking forward to it. Two of the weekends I will have visitors and one weekend the Denver K-State crew is driving back to the ol' Alma mater for some football and friends.

Once October is over, we're on to snowboarding season! The fun never really ends I guess! Which is nice - I guess one day fun trips and such will not be so easy and fun, so I should enjoy them while they're flowing, right?

No comments: