analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Fall is here!

Yay for fall being here! The leaves are changing on the trees. It's cooling down, but it could be cooler... Everyone says fall is so short in Colorado, so I am going to have to enjoy every second of it. This is what I heard last year, but I didn't think it was too terribly short. I guess in the mountains it's a pretty quick season. You don't have a big window to drive around and look at fall in the mountains.

Last year, I didn't make it up to the mountains, but this year my lovely friend Laura is visiting at what I think should be about prime time for some mountain/fall action. Maybe, we will grab a pumpkin spice latte (which I have never tried but am hearing an awful lot about), take the pup and we'll head out to the mountains...

I'm looking forward to the weekend (is it only Tuesday...?? ahh!).

Last weekend in Des Moines was great fun. It was short, but great to see the family and other people I haven't seen in quite awhile. The group at the wedding was fantastic and we had a great time celebrating the marriage!

No comments: