analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

whattttt

Why has nobody punched Spencer in the face yet?! That is beyond me. Heidi's mom gave him a little talking to, but seriously, what is wrong with that guy? He is unbelievable. Why does he feel the need to be an asshole to every single person? I would like to meet his parents!

and by 'meet' I mean see them on the show..

Sorry about the outburst, but I can't help myself! That show...ridiculous...

Moving on...

I had a tetanus shot last week.. and goodness.. my arm was really sore! I was completely surprised. I took the shot and didn't think much of it. I went running, played with the dog and all that night, so it definitely got worked and moved, but it was still sore. I couldn't sleep on my arm for a couple nights. Anyway, I was just a bit surprised. I thought sore arms after shots was for wimps... and I am no wimp.

I had a fun weekend and I am so ready for this next weekend to get here. We have visitors! So fun will be had for sure. I am extremely excited for a little hiking action, as well as some k-state football watch party action. Always good times.

Oh and last weekend I did get the creative juices pumping.. I did a couple little projects. One I can't decide if I like how it turned out or not. There's one more thing I want to do with it and then I'll hang it up and decide. The next project will be drawing or painting something I think.. and I am thinking I will try one of the dog, which could be interesting. I've never really tried that before.

One last thing...
These are pretty awesome... and 100 Calories a pack (a pack containing 2)


Okay, well I need to get to work.. I have a lot to do!

1 comment:

Cam said...

i seriously don't understand the Spenser thing. Seriously. That guy is the biggest douche bag there is. (If it's real), then I CAN NOT BELIEVE he would talk to the mother of his future wife that way. Seriously. Why in the world would you EVER do that?! And Heidi, what a dumbass. EVERYONE HATES your fiance and yet you still don't realize something is wrong?! She deserves him.