analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, October 17, 2008

7 things

So I actually thought of a few of those 'weird things about me'... A couple just popped into my head after grocery shopping today.. so obviously the first ones I thought of have a bit to do with just that.. grocery shopping. I seem to be on a roll, so hopefully I will complete the 7 right now!


_ The grocery stores I go to seem to always put the seasonal candy at the front of the store.. by the check out lanes. So you don't seem them when you walk in, you see them after you check out and by that time I've already paid. I'm not about to grab some candy and go through the line again. Pretty much EVERY time I walk past this candy section I have to resist the urge to just grab a bag on my way out. It always looks to me like it's saying "Thanks for shopping here, have a free bag of candy". A party favor if you will..

_While on the topic of candy... I cannot go into Walgreens without getting candy. Walgreens and candy are one in the same to me. If I make it out of Walgreens candyless, I am very proud of myself.

_When I'm driving, I HATE when a big car is directly in front of me. I'm sure this is directly related to me being short and hating big people standing directly in front of me. It just drives me crazy, though, when I can't see what's going on in front of or around this huge car in front of me.

_I do not like water chestnuts... at all

_I am not ADD at all, but at work I suddenly feel very ADD.

_I really have no desire to watch most reality TV shows (The Hills is pretty much the only exception). I prefer to be entertained by the fake world I guess.

_I don't think I would mind being a housewife/stay at home mom later on...

No comments: