analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, October 09, 2008

rough

Today is ROUGH..

Everything I normally do throughout the day is proving to be difficult.

For instance,

__Eating healthy.. REALLY difficult today. I gave in at lunch and got a cookie. My body was screaming that it needed some bad stuff in it to continue on.

__Working... I started losing concentration at about 2:30.. I'm tired and cannot focus!

__I look pretty rough today..

__Staying awake. I'm super tired today.. seeing America's Best Dance Crew kept me overstimulated last night, apparently, and I couldn't go to sleep!

ugh.

2 comments:

Cam said...

ugh, i feel ya lady. i feel the exact same day. tired, bored, unmotivated, pissed off at cranky co-workers and ready for the weekend!

hope you had fun last night! :)

Cam said...

*way