analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

quick post

Oh lordy, I'm taking a quick mental break from figuring out how to fit duct work, diffusers, wood blocking and drawings themselves into their given spaces. fun fun.

For those interested in learning more about this financial crisis going on, This American Life on NPR does a pretty good job of giving us non-financial people an idea of what in the world happened/is going on. I get the first part of it and then the second half I need to sit and not do anything else to get it all in, but in the end it gave me some info on some business I had no clue about.

Tonight, I will be going to America's Best Dance Crew! Apparently, they're touring around. I really had no idea and have only stopped on the show on TV for a few minutes while flipping through channels, but who wouldn't enjoy some cool dancing? A friend of mine works for a ticket office here in Denver and was offered free tickets, so he grabbed 8 and we've been inviting people. So, should be entertaining.

Friday night is beerfest! My first time to go, so not real sure what all to expect, except beer that is. We will have a good time, so that is expected as well. That and a fall mexican fiesta party for a friend's birthday and a visit to the zoo will be incorportated into the weekend. Hopefully, I will see no snow.

No comments: