analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Monday, November 03, 2008

chaos

Tomorrow is going to be chaos in my neighborhood. One of the voting places is RIGHT behind my house. Last week was crazy, with people parking in front of my house and there is a ballot drop-off directly behind my house, too, so there has been tons of traffic around.

I am ready for this election to be over, ready to see how the results pan out and ready for the country to make history. I am also ready to see non-political ads. I am also ready for people to stop knocking on my door to tell me who to vote for.

It has been a very interesting last few months - no doubt about it. I've enjoyed learning about all of it and trying to keep up. I also realized how many people think they know, but they really have no idea.. because really only those two men running for president know (maybe?).

But we won't get in to all the political fun, because it is everywhere else.

No comments: