analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Saturday, November 01, 2008

I'm a winner!

I want to thank CC over at Fork in the Road for picking me as one of the winners for her fall contest! Very exciting.. and it was a great idea for a contest!

I hope everyone had a great halloween! I definitely did and today I did absolutely nothing and it has been fabulous. The only thing I did accomplish was putting my k-state license plate frame thing on the back of my car.. replaced the OU one.. yuck :) I still have an OU alum sticker on the back window, which needs to come off. That will take a little work.

Back to halloween..we went to a house party over at a friend's house. He bought the house a little while ago and so we got to see it for the first time. It was a lot of fun! There were definitely some great costumes. We headed to the bars for a little bit after that, where we saw some Michael Phelps' and I was dressed up as Shawn Johnson, so the olympians had to take pictures together of course. Of course, cabs were hard to come by at the end of the night, so there was quite a bit of waiting. Luckily, we had told the (most adorable lady) cab driver we had earlier in the night, that we'd call her again, so she was able to come find us.

Well, tonight I'm going to take it easy. I feel like all my weekends lately have been really busy, so I really just want to relax!

No comments: