analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

down time

So, I will be home in Wichita from the 20th to the 28th and I think I need to come up with a little project to fill my free time with. Does anyone have any ideas?

I may just go to hobby lobby and figure out what I can be crafty with.

I could also go through some old photos from Europe and pick some to nicely print off.

I do plan on reading books - something I don't do enough.

Or I could be extremely lazy and eat the whole time..which is likely.

Hmmm.

So, now the goodies are rolling in from other offices. I should be careful what I wish for because now I can munch on things all day, which may not be such a good thing. You gotta do what you gotta do though... and it is the holidays and we can't let things go to waste, especially in this economy.. ;)

5 comments:

Danny Holland said...

Photo Essay is my vote!

mack said...

ooohh could be a possibility. Do you have one I could see mr. photojournalism major? because I have never done one.

Your Humble Scribe said...

I started making a photo album on www.mycanvas.com. check it out. it's pretty cool.

YHS

CC said...

Crafting sounds fun for sure.

Could hit up the zoo if it's not too cold. Movies at the Warren. Walk around Old Town Square. Go for a run/walk with Mia in Riverside. Bella Luna Cafe. Drinks at that place that used to be Tanner's. Have a sleepover with all of the high school pals. Find a random local coffee shop and spend an afternoon there.

mack said...

Doing one of those photobooks has crossed my mind before! That would be a good time to do that - good call YHS.
and CC - all those things would definitely be good to fit in - when are you planning on being back in the Ta? and I wonder where the closest coffee shop is to my parent's house...hmm