analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I like this

The frames behind the couch...



I saw it here www.designspongeonline.com/

I think I am going to take this idea and do a li'l something. We'll see how it goes. There definitely won't be shells in my version though - those would have nothing to do with me and wouldn't really make any sense in my living room!



We had another K-State watch party last night. I love them.. even if we do lose to KU(Boooooooooo). I love catching up with all the fun K-Staters out here. Free food and drink specials are also very nice.

Last weekend with the family in Keystone was so fun. I had a great time hanging out and am so glad they came out for the trip. This weekend I will be in Denver, which will be so nice! I saw some of the ladies last night and I haven't seen them in forever it seems like, so I will be getting some more hanging out time with them this weekend!
I will also be able to work on the little project above and maybe throw a little shopping in. :) I can't let those gift cards hang around too long!

More news... It looks like I will be playing soccer on Tuesdays starting next week! I took a break and I am ready to play again. I'm sure the first game will be pretty rough - gotta get back into soccer shape.

I'm just ready to take some time this weekend to get organized for this new year that already started! I just haven't had time to catch up with the calendar.

Hope everyone's having a good week. Happy Hump Day..

No comments: