analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, January 09, 2009

jus a lil post

Another weekend of snowboarding ahead. Keystone this time. The family is visiting and we're staying up there. Tomorrow will be my 7th time (I think) out this season. That's huge for a girl from Kansas! I'm just really glad I am putting the money I spent on my gear and my pass to work.

I took the pup to her doggy daycare/boarding place. She loves it and I love seeing her get all excited when I drop her off.

I'm starting to think about when I'm going to move out of the current house and on to my own place (eek! I've never lived alone!). It is looking like May will be the moving month. There's a certain place I would love to move into.. I just need to find an opening at the right time and hope the price is right.

Let's seeeeeeee.... not much else going on really. I haven't quite gotten back into the swing of things. I have some gift cards from Christmas I am waiting to spend - shopping, shopping, shopping! I need to dedicate a Saturday or Sunday to some shopping, but haven't had a free one yet! I also got a surprise bonus from work.. so not expecting that, but definitely a great way to star the year off- with some extra bucks in the bank..

I probably should just put it all toward paying off the credit card, but I don't wanna. I put some toward it...

1 comment:

Alli said...

eww...congrats on the bonus...that is exciting!