analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, February 04, 2009

woops

Haven't written much on here lately! It's been pretty busy lately. Work has been busy - deadlines and deadlines. I had to put some time in this weekend in between the food preparing, superbowl watching, working out and going out. I thought this week was going to be super busy, but hasn't been too bad so far.

Yesterday, I thought was going to be a loooong day of working, but I guess we're doing pretty good on our deadline. I had time to run to the grocery store, make granola bars, head to the gym and then go to my soccer game. Which, yes, going to the gym and then to the soccer game sounds ambitious, but usually we have a lot of subs and I don't feel like I get a really good work out. So, I decided to get a quick work out in before, nothing big at all. Well, I got to the game and we didn't have ANY subs. WOOPS. I was a little slow getting around from running previously, so felt like I wasn't playing my best. We lost. It ended up being a closer game than it looked like it was going to be, but frustrating that we couldn't get it together.

The next few days through the weekend are already planned out. A party to attend Thursday night, movie and out with some girlies on Friday, K-State watching Saturday, snowboarding Sunday....

Long term planning is also happening. Wedding shower and bachelorette party planning, Baltimore trip planning and Minnesota lake trip planning! The planner is out and ready!

1 comment:

Danny Holland said...

Wow you do sound busy!

What I really want to know more about is this so called granola bar making? Shouldn't you be living in Boulder in order to do something like that?