analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, February 05, 2009

Everybody's doing it..

25 random things about your's truly.

1. I am half Lebanese and really, really wish I looked more Lebanese.

2. I couldn’t eat anything grape flavored for a really long time because of the nastiness that was Tylenol grape chewables I had when I was kid. I threw up from eating one.

3. My best childhood friend and I used to follow UPS trucks that we’d see in our neighborhood, in hopes that it was going to one of our houses to drop off an American Girl doll that our parents maybe secretly ordered for us.

4. I’m afraid five years of Architecture school burned me out. I don’t have the drive and motivation to work super hard. I like working 8 -5 and getting on to the fun things in life. I think the motivation will come back.. hopefully!

5. I also wonder if I will want to change jobs every few years out of boredom of the place I am working.

6. I worry for my family and friends a lot.. I just want everyone to be safe and healthy.

7. I don’t cry in front of people much at all, but I cry when really sad things are on the news, which happens often. I have to take breaks from watching the news.

8. I enjoy alone time. Really enjoy it. We’ll see how it goes when I live alone, though.

9. I’m obsessed with my dog. She rocks. She is pretty spoiled.

10. I love going to the park - with the dog, with friends and having a BBQ, playing volleyball and other random yard games. Fun stuff.

11. I wish I would have tried harder to learn Spanish in all the Spanish classes I took in school.

12. I’ve recently taken a liking to yoga and I never would have thought I would like it. Ever.

13. I am very impatient. I like things to happen NOW.

14. Gymnastics was my life from age 4ish to 12. I realized I probably wasn’t going to make it to the Olympics, so I quit.

15. I used to get strep throat a lot. The doctor told me if I got it again soon, they might have to take my tonsils out. I never got it again.

16. I need quiet time in the morning.

17. I love K-State people and hanging out with them in Denver. Good people.

18. I’m so glad my big bro and I live in the same city. It’s nice to have a family member around.

19. I want to relive my study abroad experience. Going back will never be the same!

20. Laura and I used to get caught having the strangest conversations sometimes… those sleep deprived conversations around Seaton Hall.

21. I am so glad I was an Alpha Chi in college. The sorority was a welcome break from Architecture and I made great, great friends...even if I wasn’t the most involved member and may or may not have had an anonymous letter written about me..

22. I really love family gatherings.

23. I miss hanging out with our tight group of high school friends and the fun soccer teams of high school days... remember the Dunn brothers? Loved James..

24. Every time I go to a concert, I really wish I was on the crew and went around touring with them.

25. I always wonder what people do when I drive by them on my way to work or lunch and they’re at the park or shopping or being at home during the work day. What do you do!? How do you not have to go to work? I’m jealous.

No comments: