analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

donate!

Hello internet,

So, my younger bro is running the Seattle Rock n' Roll Marathon in July and he's doing it through team-in-training. He needs to raise money ($4,000!) that goes to the Leukemia & Lymphoma society... which is really cool I think!
I want to pass along the website for anyone out there who would like donate. Any little bit helps.. If he can get a lot of people to donate just $10 then he will get there. So, if you want to donate to a good cause, here's your chance.

http://pages.teamintraining.org/mid/rnrseatl09/tmanson

Thanks friends...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good for him! I just finished my first marathon with TNT! AMAZING organization. Good luck to him! I will try and share the link.

mack said...

Sorry, it took me awhile to write back! Congrats on your marathon with TNT, too, and thanks for passing the link along!