analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Not thrilled

Not thrilled that I just got referred to as part of the marketing, graphics, interiors area. Not thrilled at all. I went to Architecture school. Just because I'm a female apparently I'm being put into this category at work...

This is exactly why I don't want to stay here long... because that is the direction I will be made to go. I could see that from the beginning when looking at the one other female in the office with an Architecture degree. There's nothing wrong with that area, but I didn't go through 5 years of grueling school for that.. no sirree..

UGH. Not happy at the moment.

Anyways, looking to the weekend.. where I will be freely wondering around San Francisco..
List time...

_Add to playlist on ipod (that apparently we're not supposed to use?!) for the run
_Don't forget to pack ipod charger


Hmmm... that's really the most important thing I can think of right now.. Must have ipod for the run! Apparently, they have started banning them in marathons. F THAT. I better be able to use it...one part of the website says they ask if you use them to only put one earphone in... I guess I can do that


----The girl next to me at work that works on GRAPHICS with me, just got off the phone with the client I did the renderings for last week and he just called to tell us that everything looked fabulous and had lots of comments on how great everything looked...so that's nice!

2 comments:

Matt said...

That would be sad if they banned ipods from marathons...

Very sad.

CC said...

ugh..i feel ya. i still get considered an administrative assistant. i mean they gave me flowers on administrative assistant/secretary's day. WTF? i have a college degree in marketing. 4 and 1/2 years of business school people. i was under the impression that i was an account assistant trying to gain experience?! i AM NOT an admin. that is such b.s. that they're doing that to you.

also wtf on the ipod thing. how do they expect you to run a gazillion miles without any tunes. boring!