analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Work is killing me..

I had a super fun, super exhausting weekend and now I am SUPER busy at work. That's a lot of supers to deal with at one time.. I know..

With a birthday celebration that got a bit out of control on Friday night and the weekend long Mile High Music Festival, my weekend was pretty packed full of fun. I took the dog to get boarded for the weekend on Saturday morning since the festival pretty much consumed 14 hours straight on both Saturday and Sunday.

With all of that going on, I haven't gotten a run in now in about 4 days. Not good. The 1/2 marathon is in less than 2 weeks! Tonight I am getting one in, although it doesn't appear that I will be getting out of work at 5:00...ugh! I am just sitting here waiting for the computer to render up a model I have built...and it is going SLOOOW. There has been a deadline like every other freakin' day and it is driving me mad. These renderings are for a public meeting for the community of the city to come to and look at and decide how they feel towards the project. Also, they're for some press release. So it is kinda cool that everyone will be looking at them, but they need to be a good representation, too, so kinda scary.

Anyways, back to the running... I'm not too worried about the 1/2 marathon. I've been doing really well on my training..except for this lull, which I saw coming. I don't have any big plans for this weekend, so it shouldn't be a problem fitting a relatively long run in - not too long though because I'm supposed to take it a bit easier the weekend before the big one.

Well, gotta go and hopefully finish up this stuff so I can get out of here!
I'll post some pics soon

No comments: