analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Friday, September 19, 2008

paranoid dog

You would think my dog watches Law & Order all day.. or CSI.. or any of those other crime shows.

She's paranoid! She always thinks someone is breaking in or something. I can never take her barks seriously.

Last night, both the roommates were out of town - already at where I'm going today - and Miss Mia was on super guard. It was ridiculous. So of course, it kind of creeps me out that she's hearing things, even though I know she does this. The worst is when I'm in the shower, so I can't hear anything, but she starts going off barking. I don't like that one bit!

We made it through the night, though. Haha.. I had to keep the TV on in my room until she fell asleep because she kept acting like she was hearing things... and would never settle down otherwise.

Anywhoo.. one other thing..
I ordered a cool little Northface jacket that was super on sale earlier this week and it already came in the mail! Fabulous. I love it. It has those thumb holes so that the sleeves stay down all the way and I'm obsessed with it..teeheee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So I'm all excited about your blog. I'm also 24, from Kansas, and live in Denver. Oh, and of course I love those thumb hole things (but then again, who doesn't?).