analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Football fun

Well, the K-State game last night was not so good... but the watch party was a good time. I saw quite a few familiar faces and, as usual, did more talking than watching the game. woops. I watched the first half for the most part, but the second half only received glances every now and then.

They raffled off some prizes.. one being 2 tickets to the Coors suite for the KSU/CU game... and guess who won them!?

ME!

I think that is quite possibly the first raffle prize I have ever won. It was exciting. A friend and I were jokingly both staring at my raffle ticket, hoping it was a winner, and surprisingly, it was! Unfortunately, it's only 2 tickets and I have 3 friends coming in town. We'll have to figure out how we're going to do it.. maybe I can beg for 2 more tickets when I talk to the Coors guy who is supposed to call me..? It was also a little ironic that I paid for the tickets we had already bought for the game last night. A friend had bought them and I had given him a check for them last night. I will most likely just keep the ticket I bought, so we can go back and forth to the suite, unless someone needs a ticket and then I will gladly sell it and get my $$$ back.

This weekend, I'm going out of town yet again. I had two weekends in town and now I'm back out. Frontier Airlines has gotten a lot of business from me in the past month and a half! I am flying to Kansas City and then my parents are driving through on the way to Des Moines and picking me up to take me there so we can attend a wedding. I'm pretty sure it will be a fun time! My whole family will be there - both parents and both brothers, so it will be nice to hang out with everyone again.

I have to miss another wedding though because they're on the same day :( One of my friends from my sorority is getting married, so I'm missing out on that which is a bummer!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I could solve your problem with the extra ticket, I'll come up. I think it's great. You never know the coors guy might just give you 2 more.
have fun,
Loveya, mom