analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

favorite quote!

I love this quote...

"
Promise me you'll always remember: You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think..."

- Christopher Robin to Pooh Bear

Moving on and completely unrelated from the quote.. I just wanted to share it with everyone..

So, CC over at Fork in the Road has tagged me to create a list of 7 weird facts about myself. I always have a hard time coming up with these things, so I'm going to have to think on it and see what I can come up with. Hopefully, in the next post it will pop up here.

The weather so far this week has been spectacularly fall-tastic. After all the browsing at stores this weekend, there are countless things I wish I would have (could have) bought to wear! The bad news is that there is a possibility of snow this weekend!! AHH! No good. Hopefully this snow never makes it way to where I'm at, because I don't think I'm down with that quite yet.

1 comment:

Cam said...

snow already! crazy talk! it's still upper 80s, low 90s here!!!!