analyze web stats
analyze web stats

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

recovery week..

Well, it was a crazy weekend back in Kansas. We had a good time and the festivities that went from 9 am Saturday morning to midnight (for me)/2am (for some of the others) Sunday morning left us feeling not so great for the drive back to Colorado on Sunday. By not so great.. I mean awful.

We made it back safely Sunday night, though it took a lot longer than it should have.
Pretending I was a college student again left me with a broken phone and a lost sweatshirt that is hanging out somewhere in Aggieville. Good thing I don't make these trips too often!

So, between two weekends of visitors and a trip back to Manhattan, I cannot wait for payday on Friday! I also am excited for a month of straight Denver. Thanksgiving we will be traveling back to Kansas, but that will be for longer than a weekend, thank goodness.

Since the funds are low, I have been trying not to go to the grocery store. I remembered I had bought some goods to make tortilla soup, which I had recently found a recipe for. So I made that Monday night and had 4 meals out of it! I also have a lot of leftover tortillas from the pinwheels I made for tailgating a couple weekends ago, so I made my own tortilla chips. Those are tasty and you really just need some olive oil. I also added seasoning salt and paprika to them. I will be making much more, as I still have a lot of tortillas.

The rest of this week is dedicated to figuring out the halloween costume! Everyone have a good week!

1 comment:

Danny Holland said...

It is hard work being a college student. That is why you have to do it when your young. :)